FEE SESSION 2020-21
|Fee Head||Nursery||Mont-I & Mont-II||Class I-V|
|Safety & Security Charges||174||174||174|
|Health & Hygiene Charges||174||174||174|
Annual Charges of Rs.11,500/- is payble once, with 1st quarter charges.
2.Quarterly Transport Charges-:
|Distance from the School||Rs.||Remarks|
|0 to 5 Km||3600||Transport charges are derived as per actual distance covered by school bus.|
|6 to 10 km||4200|
|11 to 18 km||4950|
|18 to 25 km||9000|
Fee schedule and rules are also mentioned in the school diary.
Schedule for payment of Fee/Transport(Without fine)
1st Instalment (April-June) 10-20 April 3rd Instalment (Oct-Dec) 10-20 October
2nd Instalment (July-September) 10-20 July 4th Instalment (Jan-March) 10-20 January
FEE RULES SESSION 2020-21
Fine for Late payment of School Dues.
|For dues cleared||Amount (Rs.)|
|After due date till 10th of the 2nd month of the quarter (Between 21st April to 10th May, in case of 1st quarter)||200/-|
|Between 11th of the 2nd month of the quarter to 10th of the 3rd month of the quarter. (Between 11th May to 10th June, in case of 1st quarter)||500/-|
|Between 11th of the 3rd month of the quarter to 10th of the 1st month of the next quarter. (Between 11th June to 10th July, in case of 1st quarter)*||1000/-|
|*FOR QUARTER IV, LAST DATE TO CLEAR ALL THE SCHOOL DUES IS 5TH MARCH 2021.|
In case dues are not paid as per above time schedule, student’s name will be struck off from School rolls and will be reinstated only on submission of application duly approved by Principal, along with D.D for school dues (including fine & restoration charges) at the school office.
Other Rules for payment of School Dues.
- Fee can be deposited for the full year.
- Fee is payable w.e.f April, on quarterly basis irrespective of the date of admission of child.
- School dues are to be submitted via online mode through Student Admission Number Cash/Cheque/Bank DD/NEFT are not acceptable
- Steps to be followed to pay online fee are available at School website bbpsldhu1.balbharati.org under the tab guidelines to pay fee on line.
- Given dates & rules are applicable to transport charges as well.
- Transport facility can be availed/route can be changed by submitting “Transport Form” at School office.
- In case of activity related payments, cheque bounce is subject to charges.
Office timings are: Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (2nd & 4th Saturday closed)
Amid the volatile situation like COVID 19, management of Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana, has decided to defer the fee structure duly approved for the session 2020-21. Accordingly fee structure acknowledged for the session 2019-20 will be applied to the session 2020-21 as well.
Any adjustment (of excess or recovery) for this period shall be done in subsequent quarters.